Awards, Grants and Honours
- Best Poster Award (Bioengineering), 2nd International Conference on Genomics, Nanotech, and
Bioengineering-2022 for the research titled ‘Development of 3D bioprinter and printable biomaterials.’
- Brac University Alumni of Impact in recognition of achievements in academia, research and entrepreneurship (2021).
- First position in MIST Inter- University ICT Innovation Fest project showcasing (prosthetic arm) (2021).
- Second runner-up in the Robot Nokshar Ashor Daffodil International University, Bangladesh (2021).
- Global Community Bio Fellowship led by Abel Cano and Marshall Ganz from Harvard Kennedy School.
Organized by Community Biotechnology Initiative, MIT Media Lab (2020).
- ‘Nick Sanders Kickstarter Award’ by Masood Enterprise Centre (MEC), University of Manchester, UK (2020).
- ‘Design for Life’ award for designing automated CPAP ventilator EDGE Foundation (2020).
- Honorable mention in the “ACT COVID-19 Call for Nation Hackathon 2020” for low cost open source SARS-CoV-2
detection kit development. ICT Division, Bangladesh Government. Dhaka, Bangladesh (2020).
- Champion, MINDSPARKS 2020 for designing a low cost EMG signal and voice operated prosthetic arm. Organized
by Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology in association with IIT, Roorkee, India (2020).
- Monetary Grant, Dhaka University Microbiology Alumni Association (2019).
- 1st Runner Up of ‘The Geneva Challenge’ organized by the Graduate Institute, Geneva, Switzerland (2018).
- Travel Awards in Global Community Bio Summit 2017, 2018 & 2019 organized by MIT Media Lab.
- ‘Highest Distinction’ in BRAC University convocation (2015).
- Vice Chancellor’s & Dean’s Awards for academic excellence, Brac University (2012-2015).
- ‘Reading Competition Award’ (2012).
- Farm-Fresh National Intercollege Science Fair Award (2011).
- Farm-Fresh National Intercollege Science Fair Award (2010).
- Bangladesh government Scholarship for Academic Excellence (2006).